Welcome to the Membership Application Page for AMTSO.
AMTSO is a mutual benefit non-profit organization that was founded in 2008 to improve the business conditions related to the development, use, testing and rating of anti-malware products and solutions. Any individual or entity that is genuinely dedicated to the purposes of AMTSO is welcome to join this organization.
AMTSO Membership Benefits
AMTSO currently has two classes of membership:
- Entity Members: including all corporations, non-profit organizations, academic institutions and other entities. Entity Members are entitled to all rights of AMTSO membership, including the right to vote.
- Individual Members: including all students, academics and other individuals. Individual Members are entitled to all rights of AMTSO membership, but do not have the right to vote.
All AMTSO Entity and Individual Members have the following benefits:
- Community: Participation on the AMTSO membership email list and forums, allowing exposure to ongoing dialogue about current and relevant issues related to organizational activities and actions.
- AMTSO Working Groups: Participation in AMTSO projects such as developing industry standards, the Real-Time Threat List (RTTL) and the Security Features Setting Check.
- AMTSO Tools: Ability to apply for access to the RTTL, AMTSO’s global repository of anti-malware samples and metadata.
- AMTSO Member Meetings: One free admission to each AMTSO member meeting.
- Board: Opportunity to run for a seat on the AMTSO Board of Directors.
To join AMTSO, please complete our membership query form.